A perfect web page design is a composition of various elements. When all of them are blended together then a perfect website is made. How to make a website versatile? What elements should be included within a successful business website?
- Business Logo: A logo is the brand identity of the company. It has to be decent and meaningful. A logo cannot be anything in random. It should reflect the purpose or the meaning of the brand. Companies invest a ton in finding the right logo for themselves. Once designed, it cannot be changed and stays forever with the brand. The color scheme of the logo defines the color layout of the website. For Example: if your logo has orange and green, your website should also have similar colors used across all the pages. Be very careful while designing the brand logo for the company.
- Layout & Design: A good visual design of the website decides its fate. A clean web page design helps in attracting more users. A good visual design includes web layout, color scheme, etc. A clean niche design of the website helps in understanding the layout fundamentally. All the bigger brands always focus upon keeping their web layout simple and sophisticated.
- Website Content: The relevant content of the website is a part of the website design. It helps the user discover more about the website. It also has a very important role within the ranking of the website. The content of the website should be fresh and relevant for the user.
- Website Navigation: It acts like the GPS for the user. The navigation should be kept simple and clean. An uncluttered design makes it easy for the user to follow the website. All the pages within the website should be in sync with each other.
- Action Buttons: These are the buttons which allows the users follow an immediate request on the website.The correct placement of the icon is very much required for the user.The call to action buttons should be tested at various positions to judge the right place for the user.
- Color Scheme: The color plays a very important role for the user. A good color scheme compliments the web layout however a bad choice of color kills everything. Make it sure to keep it narrow. Don’t use bright colors like Orange, Pink or dark blue, etc. Use the lighter color shade of the colors and blend them properly.
When all the above elements are placed together then a website is called to be complete. It may look easy however it is not. A website design needs multiple revisions before agreeing over the final layout. Designing the website is one thing and understanding and then designing the website is another.
It is important to understand the business requirement first before working on the layout. Don’t let yourself get trapped anywhere. Yocta understands your business requirement. Our experts will help you make a website and walk away with the perfect web layout for your business.